End of summer = beginning of new window displays, often inspired by the “back to school” theme.
Here are some tips on how to make your autumn display look great. As an example we used our upcoming, gender-neutral TOMBOY collection.
- Attention to detail is the key to successful mannequin display:
- Make sure that the mannequins are properly seated on the stands and all the bolts are tightened.
- Check if the mannequins are “in position” – do they have factory positions of hands, arms and legs.
- If you are going to move the mannequin, it’s a good idea to stick some adhesive tape on pleaces where the moving parts meet. This way while dressing or setting up you will be sure that the mannequin’s leg or torso hasn’t twisted.
- When the mannequins are ready, it’s time for arrangement:
- Tell a story – set mannequins in such a way that they create a narrative have something to communicate.
- Choose interaction – mannequins should have contact with the customer or among themselves.
- Focus on triangles – that is always the safest form of arranging mannequins space.
Good luck with your autumn widow displays!
Tips and display arrangement: Małgorzata Botor