Returns & Complaints
Please, make deliberate purchasing decisions. Consumer rights, including the right to return goods, do not apply to B2B sales.
Terms and conditions of complaints
We are aware that reading through long regulations can be tiring but please check everything carefully in order to understand the conditions of complaints. This will ensure your complaint will be dealt with efficiency.
Complaints are obliged to be reported within 7 days from the date of receipt of the order.
If the damage can be repaired, we arrange collection, repair the faulty parts or the whole mannequin and send it back. If it happens that during the examination it turns out we are not able to repair the product, you will be given a brand new one.
Terms and conditions of our complaint procedure below:
- Complaints should be submitted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. It isnecessary to attach photos of damage and a photo of the mannequin to which the damage relates. In response you will receive a complaint form with the reference number.
- Damaged parts or the whole mannequin should be packed in a factory packaging.
- The mannequin needs to be packed carefully not to be further damaged during the freight. If the goods are additionally damaged and it is the result of poor packaging, the Customer will be charged with the cost of repair.
- Your complaint reference number should be written with CAPITAL LETTERS on the short side of the box.
- The goods will be collected by DPD courier and shipped to the address of our warehouse:
MORE MANNEQUINS LOGISTICS
c/o Warehouse MORE Mannequins
The mannequin will be repaired within 21 days of receipt of the faulty product