We are aware of the impact that our products have on the environment and we want to restrict their negative aspects as much as possible.
OUR STRATEGY OF SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENTassumes implementing significant changes in terms of environmental protection in the years 2019-2023 and it is based on five points:
To reduce negative impacts on the environment, we need to start with ourselves –
that’s why in 2019 we introduced important changes in the functioning of our headquarters and employees,
so that our office that we would be the first to implement our the MORE Eco strategy.
OUR OFFICE HAS ZERO CARBON FOOTPRINT
We installed a photovoltaic system on our company’s roof, thanks to which, 100% of our energy comes from the sun. Heating and cooling of the building uses an ecologic heat pump.
ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY COMMUTING
Company’s management drives an electric car.
RECYCLING OF THE OFFICE WASTE
We implemented full waste segregation within our company
and trained employees to practice this.
FULLY ELECTRONIC DOCUMENT WORKFLOW
All employees use electronic order authorisation systems and e-invoices.
Logistics and transport are an important area of our activity, which has a potential for more environmentally friendly solutions.
The element of the supply chain which we can directly influence is the packaging, therefore,
we focused our attention on this under the MORE Eco strategy.
As the first ones in our industry, we developed durable packaging for mannequins without the use of foil and other non-biodegradable materials. Our latest collection IN TOUCH (premiere in 2020) is boxed in packaging made with this technology.
- By 2022, we aim for all of our products to be packed in this way
- From 2023, we want 100% of the cardboard we use to have a FSC certificate or come from recycling
* FSC Certificate – certification based on Principles and Criteria of Good Forest Management, which describe the way the sustainable forest management should look like, based on the knowledge of generations of theoretical and practical foresters, ecologists, achievements of modern democracy and basic principles of the functioning of forest management.
The environmentally friendly production is the future, that’s why we are already preparing to move
to a mannequin production with materials that put as little strain on our planet as possible.
- In the future, we focus on PU and ABS, as the most environmentally friendly materials used to produce mannequins
- In 2020, mannequins made of PU and ABS appeared in the offer
- By 2023, we want 90% of the mannequins we produce to be made of PU and ABS
TABLE OF MATERIALS AND THEIR IMPACT ON THE ENVIRONMENT
|(1 low – 5 significant)||DURING
|Eco FRPDuPont Susterra||3||3,5||
Based on the systems of circular economy and sharing economy, we created a pioneering model for our
industry of long-term lease, which allows for a long and „second” life of the mannequins.
DON’T BUY A MANNEQUIN – LEASE IT FROM USin our long-term lease programme and when you no longer need it –
return it to us and it will be leased again after restoration.
- 2 or 3-year lease
- Monthly fee as low as €9
- Possibility to purchase or return it after the lease period
- Ecology – the product gains a second or even a third life
- Finances – low, spread-over-time cost of acquisition
- Thanks to periodic exchange, the client always has mannequins that are in accordance with the latest trends
RESPONSIBLE RECYCLING OF USED MANNEQUINS
- At request, we collect used mannequins from our clients
- For a small fee, we recycle them in a responsible way, so that the material is reused in a maximised way
- We cooperate with external partners in this aspect